PMP/CAPM Certification Training Program
Let us show you the pathway to applying for earning and maintaining a PMI certification – an important investment in your career that can increase your job stability, expand your earning potential and help you to stand out to employers.
This course enables candidates to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalised and standard-based approach to project management, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, as well as to apply for certifications at Project Management Institute.
Join hands with PMI COLOMBO, SRI LANKA CHAPTER ,the charted professional body of Project Management Institute USA.
PMI-authorized training content
We provide exclusive, PMI-authorized training content, aligned to evolving PMP® examination subject areas, for PMP® examination preparation.
Our instructors are trained to provide high quality examination preparation instruction with up to date training methodologies on relevant topics.
Exclusive use of digital platform
Candidates have access to use of a digital platform provided by PMI.
Candidates will have access to the following:
- Student Manual: workbook with instructional content and real world activities
- Spotlight Videos & Media: supplemental student materials
- Mastery Builders: end-of-chapter knowledge checks to ensure comprehension of key concepts
- Student Checklists: online lists for students to ensure adequate coverage of key concepts
- 200 PMP exam practice questions
- Learn from an industry practitioners of Project Management
- Five full day, 35 hours of extensive online training
- Conducted by qualified, prominent, industry famous lecture panel with practical examples, industry based case
- studies, engagement videos and applications
- Expert advice to prepare for the PMP® exam
- Get guidelines on filling up the PMP® Application form
- Learn how to use the PMBOK® Guide to prepare for the examination
- Volunteer and networking opportunities at PMICSL events and conferences with professionals in Project Management
Why Train with an Authorized Partner?
To earn the PMI Authorized Training Partner designation, a provider must meet rigorous standards for quality and effectiveness.
The new PMI Authorized Training Partner Program is designed to help you find high-quality training. Training with an Authorized Partner will ensure you are trained:
- By an organization, you can trust
- With high-quality PMI-developed course content
- By PMI-approved and -vetted instructors
This is especially important when preparing for the PMP® exam. All PMI Authorized Training Partner instructors who teach PMP exam prep course content are required to complete the PMI Authorized Training Partner Train the Trainer – PMP Exam Prep® program and use PMI-developed training course content.
What is Different about Authorized Training Partner Training?
- Demonstrated alignment with PMI, the world’s largest project management membership association.
- Pre-approved by PMI to offer PDUs. Certification holder PDU claims are automatically expedited for processing.
- Qualifications are verified before acceptance and every three years thereafter through PMI’s quality review process.
- Every project management course registered with PMI must be reviewed by an appropriate and valid PMI credential holder.
- Verified focus of courses and learning outcomes.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification prep courses must be taught by valid PMP certification holders.
- Instructors must be current in learning methods and must continuously enhance their skills.
- Courses must be current and aligned to the latest PMI Global Standards.
- Verified mechanism in place for students to provide feedback on courses to the organization and PMI.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement of courses based on student feedback.
- Continuous quality improvement process and procedures demonstrated throughout the organization
course fee (for Sri Lankan residents):
For more details on certifications and exams:
- November/December 2023