Skip to content (Press Enter)
- To help develop project management professionals in Sri Lanka.
- To facilitate the Project Management Professional [PMP] Certification process: PMP Exams conducted in Sri Lanka twice a year
- To promote project management as a key profession and to increase awareness about the importance of project management in organizational success in the public and private sector organizations.
- To take forward project management in Sri Lanka to world class standards.
- To become a recognized professional body committed to developing project managers.